Designed with a six inch wide and high header, the ProSlide™ 2003 sliding belt drive system is used when an architect is looking for something that isn't standard or heavy duty. This system is our Texas sized belt drive system.
This heavy duty belt drive door system is engineered to provide long life and quiet operation in a high traffic environment.
Exclusive standard system features:
- Heavy duty drive-train with 1/8 HP motor and 3/4" steel reinforced belt drive system
- Durable 6" X 6" header
- High quality steel carriage wheels with ball bearing design
- Fully replaceable nylon covered aluminum carriage track
- Patented panic breakout system featuring a solid bar wheel carriage with continuous interlocking. This ensures dependable emergency breakout without sagging, along with effortless resetting.
- Adjustable astragal with double weatherseal captured in door panel extrusion. This ensures lasting and superior weatherseal.
- Superior high-strength corner block construction for all door panels for years of dependable service.
Check out our BIM Files: